TRIPLE MUSCLE EFFECT:
BCAA’s (Branch Chain Amino Acids) are one of the most effective muscle building and maintaining supplements available. Check out how this Raisey’s product can help you achieve your training goals.
1. BETTER PROTEIN SYNTHESIS
BCAA’s increase the rate of protein synthesis and also your muscle cell's capacity for protein synthesis. This means you are more likely to build lean muscle while using BCAA’s.
2. DECREASED MUSCLE BREAKDOWN
BCAA’s help prevent muscle breakdown (catabolism) which happens when you are training hard and even dieting. This is a big factor when it comes to increasing muscle mass.
3. IMPROVED WORKOUT INTENSITY
BCAA’s may help reduce the amount of seratonin your body produces when you are working out. This means less fatigue and the perception of sustained energy.
Raiseys BCAA 6000 mixes clean and clear, and is 100% natural with ZERO sugar, ZERO carbs and ZERO fat.
USE BOTTLED/FILTERED WATER FOR BEST TASTE
1. Take 1 scoop (6g) BCAA’s in water or in your pre-workout protein shake to help sustain energy to your muscles and enable you to train harder.
2. Take 1 scoop BCAA’s mixed with Raisey’s HYDRATE-X during your workout to quickly help prevent muscle fatigue and maintain energy throughout your session.
3. Take 1 scoop BCAA’s in your post workout shake within 30 minutes of completion to help muscle recovery, prevent muscle breakdown and promote protein synthesis. This product is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed along with a nutritious diet and appropriate physical training/exercise program.
Not suitable for children under the age of 15 or pregnant women.
Fermented BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine), L-Citrulline, L-Glutamine, Taurine, Electrolyte Balance (Magnesium Lactate, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Himalayan Pink Salt, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Citrate), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Natural Flavour, Ascorbic Acid, Natural Sweetener (Thaumatin), Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum).
Processed on equipment that may also process milk and soy products.
Made in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients.
We often run specials, discounts and deals... don't miss out!